- 55 INR
- Soothes Face & Body
* Cupping therapy, cups are placed on the skin with suction, which is believed to influence the flow of body energy and blood flow in the body. Cupping has a long history of usage in acupuncture practice and it has been combined with bloodletting. Cupping therapy has been regarded as an effective way to stimulate blood circulation and resolve blood clogging.
* Simple and easy to use at home by anyone.
* Recommended to use laying down straightly. Not recommended to use for a long time.
(Use for 20 sec.~ 30sec. is preferable)
* Sucking weakly at the begining and strongly step by step.
* Using once a day for a month is recommended. After that, using frequency can be adjusted.
* A person who has the disease of bleeding is not recommended to use.
[How to use]
* Connect the suction pump to the top part of cup.
* Close up the cup on the pain area and suck 2~3 times with pump.
(If you slightly lift up the rubber ring of upper part of the cup when you detach it, the cup can be detached without pain.
We have achieved wide recognition in the market as a well known manufacturer and supplier of health care products like Vacuum Cupping Set Of 24. This Vacuum Cupping Set Of 24 is used as an indispensable part of cupping therapy for proper blood circulation and energy flow of body. Easy to use, this type of acupuncture practice is an effective option to prevent blood clogging. Attach the suction pump to the top portion of this vacuum cup, close up the cup on the pain area of body and suck for 2 to 3 times with pump. We recommend to apply this method once in a day for a month to get the best result.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Week
- 10-20 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Plot No. 147, 1st Floor, Opposite Allahabad Bank, Bombay Motors Circle, Chopasani Road, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, 342001, India